Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
07-Oct-2000 03:13 AM
 Re: NORD DAKOTA DA BEST STADT
Erlen
GOOD, PEOPLE!!!
KEEP BUSTIN' IT UP!!!
[Brat3: University of Pennsylvania II]

07-Oct-2000 04:30 AM
yerkin
Da kazhdaya vasha mesaga nichego ne stoit. Po odnoi strochke pishete - bespont. Poprobuite sobrat' mnogobolshih esay tipa Rusovkogo ili moego

07-Oct-2000 07:05 AM
Rus
Now I feel great and it is 3:05 AM SO i got no time to kill. North Dakota is fucked up because there is nothing there and there are no people in that state. Atlanta is the best place on the map because we have a lot of fun here. Yerkin is trying to study Java that is why he was up till 3:00 AM tonight. I just got back from this ATO party. It was pretty cool and I had a lot of fun. Now Yerkin is going to sleep and I got a Milwaukee the Beast in my pocket. Yerkin in Gustav's room. Thanks for your attention.
Rus

07-Oct-2000 07:42 PM
ERLEN
rUS read my reply above. That will clear up all the misunderstanding.

09-Oct-2000 03:42 PM
Rostyk
Hey, man! That's your and Rus's private business, what you are discussing... but... this 'saloyed' - that should be smth wrong! If u don't wanna me find lots of dirty words about people in post-Soviet Central Asia (which match them cool!), better change the attitude!

With GREAT RESPECT,
ROSTyk

09-Oct-2000 06:10 PM
ERLEN
YOU SEE......
I HATE TO START OUR ACQUAINTANCE (BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA ABOUT WHO THIS ROSTYK IS) WITH MUTUAL OFFENSES BECAUSE IN PERSPECTIVE IT WILL CREATE UNHEALTHY ATMOSPHERE FOR COMMUNICATION. LET ME REMIND YOU TO GO OVER THE VERY FIRST RUS'S REPLY AND READ IT CAREFULLY. YOU ARE WRONG IF YOU THINK THAT I ENJOY THE WAY HE SPOKE TO ME, LET ALONE HIS EXPRESSIONS ABOUT MYSELF. AND I AM NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY ATTITUDE TOWARD
THIS MATTER. I DO HOPE YOU'VE GOT ME RIGHT, ROSTYK, AND I ALSO HOPE OUR NEXT CONTACT WILL BE MORE CONSTRUCTIVE AND COOPERATIVE.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING,
ERLEN

09-Oct-2000 08:12 PM
yerkin
Hey, bruddaz and sistaz!

Let us leave in peace!!!

11-Oct-2000 02:07 AM
X_Ray
Patsany, davayte ne perenosit' lichnye dela v forum. It is OK when you express your opinions about anything. If you have any personal matters to discuss with each other PLEASE use e-mail guys! A to tut uzhe do natsional'nostey dohodit, tak nel'za rebyata. Nu chto vy kak deti v samom dele.
Nurbek.

Posts: [1-8]    [9-16]    [17-24]    [25-32]    [33-40]    [41-48]    [49-56]    [57-64]    [65-72]    [73-80]    [81-88]    [89-96]    [97-104]    [105-112]    [113-120]    [121-128]    [129-135]
Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun May 06:05 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved