Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
19-Oct-2000 03:30 AM
 Re: NORD DAKOTA DA BEST STADT
ERLEN
I JUST SHOW SUPPORT TO THIS TOPIC
[Brat3: University of Pennsylvania II]

20-Oct-2000 12:48 AM
komsaid1
Da zdravstvuet North Dakota i eyo sosedi Minnesota i Wiskonsin, Uraaaa, Uraaaaa, Uraaaaa.

20-Oct-2000 02:29 AM
ERLEN
NORTH RULES!!!
NORTH PEOPLE RULE!!!

21-Oct-2000 01:04 AM
ERLEN
HEY PPL
HOW'S IT GOIN' - GOOD?
GOOD 4 U THOUGH U AIN'T LIVIN' IN NORD DAKOTA - DA BEST STADT
UND RULEZ
ND RULEZ
DA MESAGA IZ SUBJECT TO FURTHER ALTERATIONZ MODIFICATIONZ aND ameNDmentz

21-Oct-2000 08:46 PM
Rus
Well I saw this hottest message and decided to check it out, I wanted to find a reason why there were so many responses. Well, as I opened the message I realized that it was the weirdest shit I had ever seen. This dude ERLEN tries to prove that his shitty North Dakota is the best state. Well I could not disagree more. Let me share something with you. When I found out that I was selected by ACCELS, and when I was about to find out my placement the thing I was afraid of was going to ND, SD, NC, SC, WY, AR, NM, CO, IO, and crappy states like that. That was my worst fear. Possibly Erlen just tries to comfort himself, writing about this shit. North Dakota is the worst state on the map. There are no people there. It is the size of Ukraine but there are about 400,000 people living there. That is the wilderness basically. And people from ND are all rednecks and stupid farmers. They probably got no high school education and that is the reason for the state's poor development. Anyway Erlen, I am sorry for you man, it is not your fault to have to go to ND. That was all those Accels guys who shipped you there. I would refuse going to ND, but you are brave enough man, you are the man, the coolest. You rule. But don't get discouraged, cause Jesus will take care of you my friend just give your heart to God the father and you will be fine. Anyways ERKIN is your biggest fan. Thanks for reading.

22-Oct-2000 10:05 PM
yerkin
What's AR and IO???

Is that me who's dumb or what is it??? I think you wanted to say Iowa (IA) and AR... I really have no idea what AR means. Clarify it please.

22-Oct-2000 10:28 PM
ERLEN
AR stands for Arlington cemetery, DC - the place where rus needs being buried in. The unique case in history -
first time a dog will be buried in human cemetery.

23-Oct-2000 12:01 AM
komsaid1
Rus sam ne znaet chto pechataet, emu prosto nado popechatat' (dlya nego eto uzhe kak doza dlya narkomanov), vot on i pechataet vsyo chto v golovu prikhodit. A o tom chto north states are the best dazzhe spora net, oni BYLI, EST' i OSTANUTSYA THE BEST ONES. Navernoe Rus prosto zaviduet

Nothern students, keep this TOPic on the TOP!!!

Posts: [1-8]    [9-16]    [17-24]    [25-32]    [33-40]    [41-48]    [49-56]    [57-64]    [65-72]    [73-80]    [81-88]    [89-96]    [97-104]    [105-112]    [113-120]    [121-128]    [129-135]
Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun May 07:05 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved