Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
04-Jul-2005 06:46 AM
 Re: Does anyone remember me? Post Reply
Yerlen
Community member
Home Coutry:
Although I did hang out in Philly with a couple of dudes from Ukraine... but I don't even remember their names now. I am getting old :-)

[Message was edited by Yerlen on July 04 ]

09-Jul-2005 08:30 AM
LILKA
Country editor
Home Coutry:
Lady, da net, ya godom pojje a gde u tebya bila orientation? ya bila v samom 1om potoke UPENN1. ili za 2 meetings in wash dc might meet..

09-Jul-2005 01:35 PM
LADY_WINTER
Country editor
Home Coutry:
Privet snova,
ya byla na orientazii v sweet Alabama (gde i poznakomilas voobschemto s muzhem) nu navernoe v DC my videlis, prishli fotku posmotret

11-Jul-2005 10:33 AM
LILKA
Country editor
Home Coutry:
ya v zdeshnem photoalbume uploaded paru pics iz vstrech v washe: http://photos.abroadplanet.com/LILKA/?album=LILKAUGRAD200102WASHINGTON&vl1=347338

a dla lichnix, svejix pics day email

26-Jul-2005 01:52 PM
Eleganckyszofer
Community member
Home Coutry:
Yerlen, I am not sure I know you. My name is Rostyk, I am from Ukraine. I am FSA 00/01 and UPenn2. I was allocated to Alma College. I remember some guy from KZ, who was BA major and stayed in Emory. Was it you? The guy was a huge fan of good music, I got to say.

27-Jul-2005 02:19 AM
Yerlen
Community member
Home Coutry:
Rostyk,

How's it going?

I know this dude - his name is Yerkin. He is doing alright. I myself actually got into the University of North Dakota... boy, was I freezing my balls off! Wish I was sent to Emory :-)

I think we might have hung out together - I remember one of the Ukranians was tall, slim and wearing a black tracksuit all the time. If you got some of Upenn photos, I'd appreciate it if you sent them to yerlen@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Take care.

Yerlen

[Message was edited by Yerlen on July 28 ]

27-Jul-2005 04:19 AM
Alincho
Community member
Home Coutry:
WOW!!!
Skol'ko lyudei obyavilos' okazyvaetsa vse jivy zdorovy
Yerlen, I do remember you well. We had a huge fight/discussion over one of my posts about "SAve the Last DAnce" and black boyfriends, and you got pissed off that I typed your name with a small letter ))) vryad li vspomnish, but whatever....
Ob ostal'nyx i rechi ne mojet byt'... vsex pomnyu, Oles'ka, Taras ! vsem privet. Nurbeka toje pomnyu s Yerkinom vse poryadke, ya s nim perepisyvayus' toje inogda.
a vysokix ukraintsev pomnyu tol'ko 2 Igor' Voitsehovskiy i Stas Karpenko...
A nashet menya most of above-metioned people know: married with a 1-yearl old girl and good job
Hugz for all!

[Message was edited by Alincho on July 27 ]

28-Jul-2005 12:02 AM
Yerlen
Community member
Home Coutry:
Barev, Alincho,

Vonts es?

I remember you, but I don't remember our "fight", probably cause I had a whole bunch of "fights" in that forum. Yeah, I think I might get pissed off if someone wrote my name with the first lowercase letter. But anyways, Alincho, congratulations on your wedding and your 1-year-old! That's huge! You should be proud of yourself. However, I myself am not even thinking of getting married in the near future - you see, we men have our career in the first place.

Thanks and talk to you later.

[Message was edited by Yerlen on July 28 ]

Posts: [1-8]    [9-16]    [17-24]    [25-32]    [33-40]    [41-48]    [49-55]
Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Apr 08:04 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved